All Things Norfolk was created by Simon Chapman to help promote, encourage and support the use of local independent businesses through its directory, promotion of special offers and online shop exclusively stocked by independent Norfolk businesses. However All Things Norfolk has also grown to become THE one stop site for those who love Norfolk as it also incorporates an extremely popular events guide, features and competitions and is run by a team who are passionate about promoting the County they live and work in
It is therefore with great excitement that we are able to give you a sneak preview of what is planned during 2018 which includes
- A brand new website for All Things Norfolk so whether you are on a desktop in Diss, a laptop in Langham, a tablet in Thetford or a mobile in Mundesley you will have a great experience navigating our site. This will be launched early Spring 2018.
- New intuitive functionality to promote the use of local independent businesses on our digital platforms
- An innovative networking programme exclusive to All Things Norfolk which will promote and encourage the use of local independent businesses along with community / fundraising activities across our beloved County.
- A very special All Things Norfolk event
That is all we are giving away for now but more will be revealed in the weeks and months ahead as the various launches get closer, the first one being the unveiling of our new website.
If you are a local independent business in Norfolk we strongly encourage you to view the feedback from our business members which we are very proud of along with the benefits we offer and how to join by clicking here
Our business membership package includes
- A full page feature about your business in our directory of great local independent businesses on www.allthingsnorfolk.com
- Social media promotion including tweets and some retweets to our 23k twitter followers
- Certificate of membership to display at your premises
- Your very own online store in our shop
- Promotion of your press releases, special offers and events
- Being part of a network of great independent businesses
- Discounts on holidays for business members, their family and employee with www.allthingsholidayandtravel.com which is backed by one of the largest independent Travel Consortium's in the UK, Hay's Travel. Therefore you can book with confidence knowing that All Things Holiday and Travel is ABTA bonded and all their flight inclusive holidays are ATOL protected.
The total cost of All Things Norfolk business membership is £52 per annum (thats just £1 a week) which we feel is exceptional value. Can you afford not to be an All Things Norfolk business member even before all these exciting new features and initiatives are launched?